Helping you navigate your child’s social media world.
Tuesday, October 9th
7pm - 9pm in the Worship Center at Mount of Olives Church
• Current impact of bullying in schools
• Current apps kids are using and what you need to know about them
• Risks associated with popular social media sites
• "Sexting" and online predators
• How to set expectations and consequences
• How to monitor online activity
• How to talk to your child about pornography
• Parental controls and privacy settings
Please fill out the form below. Let us know how many children you'll be leaving with our staff, and if we should be aware of any allergies or special accommodations.